Managing costs in today's competitive healthcare environment continues to be a challenge. But managing transcription costs becomes easy with Supna - the best value transcription solution.
We offer client-tailored services designed to save you time and money and improve patient care.
Using state-of-the-art technology, we are able to ensure quality reports and guaranteed turnaround times. Whether your facility is a hospital or clinic, Supna is uniquely positioned to offer a customized outsourced solution and customer care at prices that are unmatched in the industry today.
We provide full integration with all EHR systems using technology which tags transcription content (Eg. Chief Complaint, Medical History, Family History, etc.) and discretely populates your EHR automatically, as if the clinician had entered it themselves. Other options include advanced routing of completed reports and cost reducing backend voice recognition options using sophisticated technology provided by M*Modal. Also, in addition to traditional methods, physicians can dictate, review and approve reports and view appointment schedules using our custom apps for iPhones, iPads, Android devices and Windows Mobile phones.
Our transcription platform is provided by a leader in transcription workflow technology. Using this reliable, proven and secure platform allows us to guarantee turnaround times and maintain hundreds of satisfied clients nationwide. Our invoicing is completely transparent and easy to understand. And our service is backed by our iron clad guarantee allowing you to cancel our service at any time, for any reason. We know you will be a customer for years to come not because you are locked into a long term contract, but because you simply love our service.
- Reduce your Costs Substantially. Quality medical transcription at substantially reduced rates.
- EHR Integration. Full integration with all EHR Systems. Transcribed reports can be automatically uploaded into your EHR in a way that meets meaningful use guidelines.
- Advanced Routing. Transcribed reports can be routed in numerous ways to various departments and physicians.
- Mobile Options. Physicians have the option to dictate, review and approve reports and view appointment schedules on mobile devices including iPhone, iPads, Android devices and Windows Mobile phones.
- No Startup Costs. There are no startup or equipment costs.
- Transparent Billing. Easy to understand invoices with complete supporting documentation.
- No Long Term Commitment. We are so confident you will love our service, we give you the option to cancel our service at any time, for any reason.